Earlier this yr, WhatsApp launched the flexibility to ship footage and movies in ‘HD,’ which solved a long-standing concern for customers who wished to rapidly share high-quality photographs on the favored chat app. However, many customers are nonetheless unaware of this characteristic and the way it works as a result of the characteristic isn’t enabled by default contemplating customers should manually select the ‘HD’ choice to ship a picture or video in HD.
Notably, by choosing the HD choice, WhatsApp doesn’t ship the full-resolution picture or video, but it surely nonetheless sends a compressed media file. Nonetheless, it’s nonetheless higher than the usual SD choice which the app defaults to.
How to ship HD pictures or movies on WhatsApp:
- Firstly, open the chat of a contact to whom you wish to ship an HD picture or video.
- Next, faucet on the paperclip icon on the backside and choose the picture or video you wish to ship.
- Once you faucet to open the media file, WhatsApp now offers you the choice so as to add captions, rotate and crop, add textual content and stickers, and eventually, the choice to ship in HD as properly.
- Find the HD choice, open it, and choose ‘HD quality.’ Here you will notice that ‘Standard quality’ is enabled by default.
- Once you choose HD, you’ll be able to ship the picture or video, and it is going to be despatched in excessive definition.
- Notably, all media information despatched in HD might be marked as HD within the WhatsApp chat.
It is vital to notice that each time you wish to ship a media file in HD, you’ll have to repeat this course of, as there isn’t any approach to make the WhatsApp app default to the HD choice.
Also, it has been some time because the replace rolled out publicly, however should you nonetheless haven’t obtained the replace, it might be attainable that your app isn’t up to date. So, replace to the most recent WhatsApp model from the Google Play Store, and ideally, it’s best to have this characteristic.
Source web site: www.news18.com